Who's Reporting My Posts?

Facebook keeps blocking all my posts every day thing now, and all my posts are just mostly news of the weather or funny and cute stuff, no nudity or porn like what i see going through my feeds everyday, i'm going to phone face book tomorrow when they're opened 

• Steven

Facebook is a social media platform and it has bot, So if your post is not according to terms and conditions, then they remove the post and block them. So be careful about this. Post something unique and informative. Good Luck!! 

There's really no way you can know who reported you on Facebook, as all reports are done anonymously. All you can do is just be prepared for the consequences of your reported postings.

Lol somone on your friends list hates you

• Daniel

Its not Possible to find out who has Reported your Posts Unfortunately all Reports are Anonymous

How do you know they are blocked?  Did you get an email from Facebook saying they are blocked? Or is is that someone else cannot see them, so you think they are blocked somehow?