Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 8 months ago

This is gonna be crazy bad for my self esteem but do yall think im over weight :')?

the photos kind of cringe and im only realising now how bad i look in it so i wanted to get honest opinions if people think im over weight. ive always been embaressed of my legs and my height doesnt help 

im roughly 5"2

Favorite Answer

Here's the deal - you're a pretty girl. Your weight is a personal thing and if you're not comfortable with your weight, then you can lose some. If you are, then stay as you are.

The short answer is yes.   butt then. so am I..  

• Jim

I think you are cute and you look fine to me. If your weight bothers you then cut back on calories and increase your activity.

Honestly, it's really hard to tell with that boxy jacket on... it doesn't compliment your figure at all. If anything you seem thicc (not thick). Go to a doctor and talk to them about it :)

You look like you might be, but you’re beautiful and don’t need to worry.

Friend I'm not going to criticize you one way or the other what you need to do is find out what your fat body mass is and find out if it's a normal weight that you have according to your height and body mass. And if the figures say that you're too heavy then you're too heavy but if the figures say it's normal then it's normal

I would say just a smidgen, nothing to worry about, many others are of the same size, you don't stand out as being anything but normal size really. 

• Gary

WIthout knowing your weight or height, it's hard to say if you are overweight or not.

You look like you might be, but not in a way which is unhealthy or undesirable

You're attractive to me