What does it mean to dream about gold becoming a tree?

There just was a heap of gold, and then there was wind. Suddenly the gold grew into a tree, and now I feel the "I need to rethink my life" vibe. What does this dream mean?

What do trees do?  They grow and get larger.  Perhaps your trove of gold will do the same and that wish created your dream.. 

The tree symbolizes Life, so now that it has turned up in your dreams, you are beginning to understand that Life has a deeper meaning.  The gold means that Life is filled with golden moments.  It also symbolizes the fact that Life itself is a golden gift, one to be cherished and used well.  Also, there is a field of study associated with the type of tree one draws.  So draw a tree before you read further. Your tree seems to be connected to wealth, so perhaps you feel your Life will be connected with wealth, or your Life will not need for money.  A dried up bony tree might have been interpreted as a sort of desert tree, so that person's Life would be one struggle after another, searching for the necessities of Life, like water. It is interesting that your tree didn't turn into gold, but rather the gold turned into the tree of Life.  Think about that for a few moments.  Your brain put wealth before Life in this dream.  This is the symbolism I pick up about your dream.  I would love to know your reaction to this interpretation. 

i would wonder what type of movies youve been watching lately

It means you should plant a tree and help fight climate change.

I don't know. Try planting a gold ingot.

• I dunno. Ask Daniel.