I was wondering why if I drink coffee always want to go to toilet? no matter what the time I drink it.?

• Mark

Côffėė is full of caffiene like any other

liquid will mak you feel like urinating all

over the place so that's the scoop on it !!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

Because coffee has that effect of the body.  That's why.

No really, it does.  Caffeine is a stimulant, but it's also a mild diuretic (makes you pee) and laxative (makes you poop).  

Alcohol is the same even though it's an opposite.  Alcohol is a depressant, but it's also a diuretic and a laxative.  That's why they say Schlitz gives you the Schitz.

It's a diuretic.

It happens to me too. Do you drink coffee often? I don't and I always assumed it was because my stomach is not used to it.

Coffee is a laxative and a diuretic, this can affect different people in different ways... I’d say ditch the coffee.

Caffeine is a diuretic. If it is a problem try decaffeinated coffee.

• keerok

Sudden urge to pee?

Caffeine, the main ingredient of coffee is a diuretic, a drug that makes you pee. Ttada!

Coffee is a mild laxative, and its also a diuretic. So it naturally makes people need to go to the toilet