What is the best way to get rid of dry skin?
- KatieCLv 58 months agoFavorite Answer
1. Drink more water and less caffeine
2. Take warm showers, not hot
3. Exfoliate and moisturize regularly
- keerokLv 78 months ago
Don't wash with soap frequently.
Avoid alcohol, internal or external.
Lotion, lotion, lotion.
- ausblueLv 78 months ago
rub a good cream in after ya shower …...chemist will suggest a good one
- TedExLv 78 months ago
I prefer Lubriderm, which was recommended by a doctor a nurse and a physical thrapist
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Aster RhoidsLv 78 months ago
Start by moisturizing your skin.
I used to use lotions, but I got irritations.
Wash your body.
- Anonymous8 months ago
I fill a spray bottle with virgin olive oil. After my shower, while still wet, I spray small amounts on and rub in then gently pat dry.