How would you improve Freelancer.com?

Can someone pop round to change a lightbulb?

Can I hire a hit-man?

Can I hire someone to clean up the dead mouse under my couch?

It needs to be more specific.  Put those who you have working for you into specific categories and those who do anything not online into countries. It is far too vague.

"Anything" does not really mean that.  Browsing the jobs, there is only one page and most of those are internet based.  "Millions of small businesses use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality." - Where are the testimonies of satisfied customers?

I have no idea what the site is about and I am not willing to go there.  So I suppose I would improve it through advertisements so that people actually have some idea as to why they'd use it.

Some women have nipples that point inward, called inverted nipples. You may have been born this way. But if it starts to happen later in life, it could be a sign of a medical problem