Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Question About Heart Problems?

I've been having chest pain for more than a year. I had 4 ecgs and an ultrasound of my heart a year ago. I have seen a cardiologist about a month ago and she believes that my chest pain is a muscuosekeltal problem. My family doctor also told me that my heart was fine before I visited the cardiologist. Am I worrying about nothing? I also have high cholesterol but I am taking Lipitor for it. I am 22 years old so should I be worried? My doctor also thinks I have anxiety. I also check my blood pressure daily and the results for my blood test are always normal and if something did come up my cardiologist would've seen it when she got my blood test results. She performed an ecg right then and there and she said it was normal. Am I freaking out over nothing.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

This is all fear and anxiety and yes, you are freaking out about nothing, as you've been told over and over again.

You just refuse to believe it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Probably is anxiety, but get a 2nd opinion if it bothers you, better safe than sorry. Have they tried anti anxiety meds?

• 4 weeks ago

Lose weight.  Eat healthy food.  Stop smoking/ drinking.  Exercise.

• patty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

if u cant believe the experts then how can we convince u

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Do what your doctor says, maybe start walking a mile or 2 everyday, your body will become healthier as a result. Greatly reduce intake of salt, and fast food and alcohol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.