Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 4 weeks ago

What personality traits should a Saiyan male look for when seeking out a bride?

That fully Saiya - Jin males usually are attracted to feisty and strong minded females as mate to breed a stronger race of ( half ) Saiya - Jin offspring for the future for battles 

Huge tracks of land!

• a woman who doesn't mind them training all the time and being away fighting aliens. in other words an independent woman.

They always look for women with strong personalities, ...which was unfortunate for Goku.  

Kara (Supergirl) is kind, generous, understand, strong, independent, smart, and has a super smoking hot body with a pretty face. That's why this half Saiyan (me) wants to mate with her.

Goku didn't look for his mate, Chichi looked for him and he just went along with it.

Vegeta also didn't looked for his mate, Bulma was the one who hit on Vegeta first and Vegeta couldn't excape her. Eventually Vegeta did fall in love with her but it took a few years.

Gohan fell in love with Videl while they were going to school and fighting crimes together.

Goten from GT liked the dumb innocent girls.

DBS Future Trunks liked Mai who was... Supportive and a fighter?... I don't really know why. Kid Trunks liked Mai because he thought she was pretty if I remember it right.

All Saiyan has their own preference I guess.

• ?

She absolutely has to be fictional. Its important that they have that in common

Earth women would be a good start