Horse asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 weeks ago

Dem Prez candidate Tom Steyer pledges to declare a ‘climate emergency’: ‘I’d use the emergency powers of the presidency’  Thoughts?

Libs are right to criticize Dump and other presidents for declaring these fake "emergencies."  An "emergency" is a heart attack or house fire, not a social issue.

The problems is libs do the same thing.  Growing government in one area will grow government in other areas.  Stop feeding the government beast.

Full story at Climate Depot

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/11/15/dem-prez-c...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Quite possibly this is the reason I have never heard of this person.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

He  is a  idiot and a false prophet

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

So what was the emergency that Trump declared again?

I do agree that we have to cut revenue and spending in Washington.  Trump hasn't been very good at reigning in spending.  

• Horse2 weeks agoReport

I think Trump does a good job triggering libs.  He has it right on some things, but a New York repub is still far too liberal.  I'll take guys like Mike Lee, Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, and Rand Paul any day.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Hold on to your wallet if this nut job gets in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Steyer is from the "elite" and is in the same group that includes Soros and the other IPCC power control freaks who have taken over the mainstream propaganda machine.

• 3 weeks ago

Step 1) make people believe there's a disaster

Step 2) step in, take power, and "clean" up the "disaster" that doesn't exist

Step 3) enjoy your newfound power

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.