DeLayne asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 weeks ago

Experts are saying this was the hottest year on record! So why do some stupid people still insist that global warming is a myth??? Hello!?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS and sad because some are going to get what they deserve for not caring about the planet and in the future enjoy lives with less things.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

In the worlds History there has been five Ice Ages which also means there has been five warm up periods as well. That we humans had nothing to do with. We also know from fossils that at one time the world was pretty much tropical plants, that means the worlds at that time was a lot warmer than it is now.  That we human's are making this one come faster; very likely. Is it the end of the world, maybe as we know it now:POSSIBLE! Is there any thing that we can do about it, I have no idea beyond praying.  We can try to reduce our affect on the system of life; That is about all we for sure can do.

• 3 weeks ago

I would first evaluate those so-called 'experts'. Experts have predicted that there would be no snow by 2014. Experts have said that Manhattan would be under water by 2000. And you call we who did not believe them 'stupid'? HELLO!

Haven't you heard about the little boy who cried wolf? 

Calm down and learn some science. Then you will find out that those experts are just a bunch of jerks who know nothing about science.

• 3 weeks ago

Well.  I have an issue with the term "man-made global warming or climate change".  This planet is roughly 4 million years old, give or take a few decades.  Man has been on this planet for roughly 200 thousand years and we have been industrialized for approximately 200 of those years.  There is evidence of extreme hot periods and extreme cold periods in the years before man ever walked the earth according to scientists.  Only man could be so arrogant to believe that THEY changed the climate!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

because such stupid people are only thinking about themselves.. they are not thinking about their future generations. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It was hot. But global warming is a hoax. 

• 3 weeks ago

Because some people had a cool summer. Have you ever been around the world? Most people haven't. My neighbor was in his 90's when he died and had never been more than 4 miles from his house. Global to him had no meaning.

• John
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

He's asking about climate temperatures which are upper atmosphere global not whether it rained where you live.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

stupid is as stupid does, and republicans do it all!!!

• sam
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

there is SNOW outside my house.. proof positive scientists are wrong...

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It is one of the nicest years on record.  Why do stupid people insist on using stupid words like "hottest" just because greedy leftists in power tell them to?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.