Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

Is this somethings you would say to someone you care about?

Glad to hear that you're better today. But dont worry about what messages you sent and how people feel about that, if youre feeling better that's the main thing, and finding a good way to manage your stress, are there people at the uni who you can go talk to if you get yourself too stressed? I remember how stressful it could be at uni, especially at this point in the year when the focus is always on exams and assessments. But even those are not worth stressing so much about. Make sure to spend some time taking care of yourself and doing things you enjoy - there's more important things than grades!

Best Answer

You've been asking this for 2 weeks now. You are dead to whoever you were unsure about. Give it up and move on. And rightfully so. I would have nothing to do with you too if you obsess about everything I say for 2 weeks.

Yes sure.

You are right.