Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

How can I report a bully on Yahoo answers?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I would report and block and repeat if they continue they will stop 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

keep reporting them and hopefully they will be getting a violation. the same part is when we block someone, they go into someone's answer in the comment section and write something rude and that should not be allowed either when they are blocked

• 3 weeks ago

Other then reporting and blocking, you can’t do anything about it. 

Don’t like it, get off yahoo answer and go outside. Or read a book. There’s definitely no one that’s gonna poke fun at you there. 

• 3 weeks ago

What I do is write an email to customer care and hope they will help.  If they do not then all you can do is report their posts if they are in violation of the rules.  People here say there is no customer care but there is.  I have emails from them on posts that were reported and I won those appeals.  The email address to write to:  customercare@cc.yahoo.com

Good luck hopes this helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Currently there is no dedicated way to report anything other than a post. Report the user's violating posts/comments and include any additional info you care to regarding the 'bullying'. If enough users report the posts, they will be removed from the display. Chances are very high that no human eyes at Yahoo Answers will see the posts, though.

You can try to reach out to Yahoo Customer Care on their Facebook page (they do respond to Facebook messenger contact) but I do not know how helpful they will be. Make sure you have the link to the YA activity of the user who you are attempting to report.

• 3 weeks ago

You can simply use the Report button, but bullies here have Yahoo's protection while those who want to simply have fun get their Q & A removed 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The Best thing you can do is Block them

You can Try Sending a Email to the YA Staff but I Doubt they will do anything

here is there email address

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You have to submit an objection by flagging that person's comments. The Yahoo people will look into it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Click on the report flag and be happy.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

USE the report flag.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.