Pain in my chest (compressed feeling) and my shoulder is sore from smoking so much?

I am a 19 year old male.Yesterday me and my two friends smoked enough weed to keep us all unbelievably fried for hours, I do not use nicotine, tobacco or smoke cigarettes. Strictly marijuana. We continued to smoke all up until about 8pm at night. Keep in mind After that, I went to bed and woke up sometime in the early morning (still dark out). It felt like something was sitting on my chest and my upper left arm/ shoulder was slightly hurting. I was able to brush it off and go back to sleep after about 10-15 minutes. After waking up this morning, my left shoulder is still sore and my chest feels a little heavy. Any information as to what probably happened would be greatly appreciated. I have worried myself by googling the symptoms. Thank you all!

Update:

It is not painful, just uncomfortable. My chest and shoulder are still uncomfortable at this moment.

Update 2:

I did cough a lot yesterday as well as at night. The pressure on my chest did become higher when I began to cough.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

This is God's way of telling you that you are being stupid.

• marty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you coughed alot it could cause that. Some people actually believe coughing causes one to get higher when in reality it just hurts your body.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.