Pain in my chest (compressed feeling) and my shoulder is sore from smoking so much?

I am a 19 year old male.Yesterday me and my two friends smoked enough weed to keep us all unbelievably fried for hours, I do not use nicotine, tobacco or smoke cigarettes. Strictly marijuana. We continued to smoke all up until about 8pm at night. Keep in mind After that, I went to bed and woke up sometime in the early morning (still dark out). It felt like something was sitting on my chest and my upper left arm/ shoulder was slightly hurting. I was able to brush it off and go back to sleep after about 10-15 minutes. After waking up this morning, my left shoulder is still sore and my chest feels a little heavy. Any information as to what probably happened would be greatly appreciated. I have worried myself by googling the symptoms. Thank you all!

It is not painful, just uncomfortable. My chest and shoulder are still uncomfortable at this moment.

I did cough a lot yesterday as well as at night. The pressure on my chest did become higher when I began to cough.

This is God's way of telling you that you are being stupid.

• marty

If you coughed alot it could cause that. Some people actually believe coughing causes one to get higher when in reality it just hurts your body.