Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 11 months ago

What zodiac signs envy eachother?

Scorpio would envy Leo But what other signs envy others?

Favorite Answer

Sag envies Pisces.

I don't know why. We're similar but Sags often think they're better. 🙄😏

Alternatively, I encompass both signs evenly in my charts. So... according to astrology, a Fire element and Water element create steam. 😈

A sweet bxtch on wheels? 🤔

In traditional Astrology, each sign is intrigued the most by a certain other - the next one after the polar sign. For instance:

Aries - Scorpio

Taurus - Sagittarius

Gemini - Capricorn

Cancer - Aquarius etc. 

From my personal experience fire and water signs tend to envy everyone. I’ve been in several situations where a Leo would try to compete with me. Aries get jealous of those who act better than them (which is understandable). And Sagittarius don’t get jealous as much but when they do they are the worst people in the world. It mainly happens when someone doesn’t  comply to their beliefs and opinions, or when someone doesn’t put them on a pedestal. They don’t take these things very well.

Now as for water signs, they tend to get jealous of others’ doing well, or being lively. Pisces try to put you down when they’re jealous, but some people see through their bs and ignore them. Scorpios throw shade and try to make others as dark and miserable as them. And Cancers just become too emotional and insecure. I honestly cannot stand jealous people, but especially jealous water signs. 

The air signs envy the earth signs

Astrology is very false

You're right, the Scorpio insect is very jealous of Leo and not only because Leo is the king of the zodiac, but also because Leo will always triumph and Scorpio will always fail, Scorpio is only Leo's shadow, the jealous scorpion will never be anything important just The trash of humanity.

capricorn envies taurus

I think it would depend on the moon sign Scorpio with moon in Virgo is beautiful and not as envious as a Scorpio with sag moon. 

Ibdont believe in that zodiac crap

• Kathy

Zodiac signs do not determine who envies whom.