When Daytime TV dramas are preempt, do they continue on with the shows story line, or will we be able to see them where they left off?

Best Answer

If last week was any indication, then they will pick up right where they left off. However, I've been checking to be sure, and I have yet to find any information plan on airing the episodes that we don't see. Usually, preempt means they will pick up where they left off without viewers missing any episodes. I DVR some daytime shows, so I'll know more later today when I watch.

Update: Just read that It’s expected that CBS, NBC and NBC will air the preempted shows the following days. However, they also stating they will definitely post the preempted shows on their websites and on their apps. So, you will still be able to see the episodes that were preempted one way or the other. 

• No you're not going to be able to watch the ones that were interrupted by the hearsing, they will not show them again, UNLESS you have AT&T cable service and have  the network "POP" wo watch them. Otherwise you can read about what happen on spopilers either on CBS or Soapsheknows or Soapcentral 

• JSC
      1 week agoReport

Thank you, however, they actually did pick up where they left off.

• Kathy

Most of them will pick up where they left off.