Dreams about dogs being hit by cars?

A day ago I had a dream that I was driving, and there were a bunch of dogs in the road. I pulled over to wait, but a huge truck came down the road and didn't stop and I could hear them being hit as I shut my eyes.

Last night I had a dream there was a dog on the road and it jumped infront of another car. 

Isnt it kinda weird to have the same instance happen twice in a row? Or maybe it's just coincidence. Does anyone have any guesses for what it could mean?

• Rich

This is a meaningful prophetic set of dreams. Here is the meaning:

What do dogs represent in dreams? Ungodly people, as it is written:

Revelation 22:15Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

What does it mean if someone has the same type of dream with the same meaning twice? It means it will happen for sure, as it is written:

Genesis 41:32The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon.

What do cars represent?

Holy Spirit filled ministries.

And a truck?

A heavenly judgment with angelic forces.

So this is what yoru dream means:

It has been firmly decided by God, that the day has come where all the sinners wil be judged and they will die suddenly.

This has been prophesied before, but God's judgment will be terrible and final.

See, the day of the Lord is coming    —a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—to make the land desolate    and destroy the sinners within it.10The stars of heaven and their constellations    will not show their light.The rising sun will be darkened    and the moon will not give its light.11I will punish the world for its evil,    the wicked for their sins.I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty    and will humble the pride of the ruthless.12I will make people scarcer than pure gold,    more rare than the gold of Ophir.13Therefore I will make the heavens tremble;    and the earth will shake from its placeat the wrath of the Lord Almighty,    in the day of his burning anger.

This is real, and this can happen any day.

That is why I keep telling people over and over to repent and get right with God immediately. All those people that live in sin intentionally will be destroyed and they have no idea what horrors go on in hell.

The only way out is repentance and submission to Christ.

Repent, for your dream is going to happen soon.

No, it is not unusual to have two dreams like this, one after another.  Your "subconscious mind" is trying to call your attention to a situation which needs to be dealt with.  Notice that you blocked one of your senses in the first instance, or first dream?  You blocked the sense of sight.  But you used the sense of hearing to perceive the horror happening in front of you.  Your mind is telling you that you can't find a way out of seeing this to the end.  In the second dream the animal was the one to make the deadly decision.  It jumped in front of the car, and THEN the car ran over it in the road.  So taking both of these dreams together, I would ask you to look at your own Life, and the things happening to you now.  Where are you in danger of being run over by bigger stronger people....not car, but people, or jobs, etc.  You need to rescue yourself, as you can see in your dream that the animals can't save themselves once they become a target.  Where do you feel like a sitting duck, or a target?  

• marty

Seeing a dog run over in your dream means that you are expressing doubt in the intentions of a friend. Perhaps you feel betrayed. Your friend is not being supportive

I’ll give an answer. My answer will be based on what is given, for without the complete dream including genders you make it difficult for anyone to give a more complete answer. Whenever posting a dream the above information will always give you better answers, for the quality of your question will determine the quality of your answers.

Without knowing who’s car it was and who was driving all I can say is a car in a dream represents the ego, for the ego, car, provided that dynamic energy that gives intentions to your desires.

A dog in a dream represents unconditional love, devotion, loyalty, protection and all those things dogs are known for.

This is what an ego did to what the dog represents.

Google dog totem and read up on this.

Best wishes.