Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

Is the younger child the favourite ?

Everyone likes my sister more than me. 

My younger sister is always the favourite, she’s never worked hard for anything and just gets everything handed to her on a plate!!I went to uni and did my masters and she didn’t even finish college and she’s getting paid more than me! She owns her own house, is married with a family and I’m divorced and feel I’ve had the rough deal! She keeps trying to be nice to me but I want to cut her out of my life she’s two faced! How can I get the rest of the family to like me more? My parents say they always treated us the same but I feel she had it easier, she however says she got my hand me downs and always felt they liked me more. I’m really annoyed! 

Best Answer

You’re just suffering from sibling rivalry, and you married the wrong person. 

Live your life, and stop worrying about your sister’s. You’re different people.

You sound very childish.