Can you get a loan to buy a car from a person (not a dealer)?
From a bank obviously
- nascar88gyrlLv 78 months ago
Shop around for the loan. See what your bank or credit union offers.
- thebax2006Lv 78 months ago
Sure. Will the sucker be a relative or a friend?
- gLv 78 months ago
In the form of a personal loan, sure, if you qualify.
- regeruggedLv 78 months ago
Yes, if someone would agree to lend you the money. I would never do that.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ScottLv 78 months ago
Sure, as long as you can qualify for the loan.
- PercyqtedLv 78 months ago
Yes, I can, but I don't know if you could.
- conley39Lv 78 months ago
It's possible especially from relatives.
- alLv 58 months ago
Yes you can, I'v done it many times!!