Should I go to the doctors? ?

So for the last 2 weeks I’ve had some bad pain in the right side, as in my shoulder, top bit of my arm and around my collarbone. It hurts the most when moving it, getting changed or if I move my left arm to get across.

I’m unsure what is causing it there’s no redness, bumps or bruising to it. Should I see a doctor what could it be ??

2 Answers

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    Sounds much like muscle spasm and inflammation. Take Ibroprufen, if no better see your Doctor.

  • 9 months ago

    The symptoms look like they could be caused by a muscle spasm.   Look online for shoulder, upper arm, and upper back stretches and try out a few of them to see if you notice any tightness.   It might also help to avoid sleeping on your right side for a while.   Using a cervical pillow at night can sometimes avoid problems like this. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.