Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 3 weeks ago

How can I drink alcohol and not have it show up on a sobriety test if I get pulled over?

I want to drink alcohol cause one of my cousins died from diabetes at 30 . So much pain,however I have to pick up my cousins parents from work and drive them home since their driver died 

Is there certain sports drinks lien rockstar,Gatorade to drink that can remove booze from me

You can't so just leave the alcohol alone until you reach your destination then drink.

You don't. It takes about an hour per drink.

You can either drink after you pick them up or arrange for someone to pick them up. 

Dying yourself or killing others will not help your

loss.

Be mature and abide by the law.

no magic potions to erase stupidity.  driving drunk is idiotic and can result in just a little more senseless death--do you really think that's the answer here?

Sorry for your loss.  If you are grieving, you shouldn't be driving.  I'm not saying don't drink, but if you do, don't drive, and especially don't chauffer.

You can't.  Cops are trained to look for signs of impaired driving, and they have multiple ways of finding out the truth.

Even if you think you're driving perfectly (and I'm talking after anything more than one drink), you're not.  Your reaction time is slowed, and you overcorrect your mistakes.  Cops are trained to look for that stuff, because even bad drivers don't drive like that sober.

All it takes is suspicion to initiate a traffic stop, and then they've got you.  A seasoned raging alcoholic might be able to execute the walk & turn or standing on one foot tests perfectly, but they won't pass the HGN or breath tests.

That stands for Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus, and it's a huge indicator.  If you're even slightly drunk or stoned, your eyes will twitch when looking from one place to another.  This can happen to sober people, but it's really visible in impaired people.  

And there is nothing, nothing you can consume and no technique you can use, that will fool a breathalyzer machine.  That thing measures the ETOH (alcohol) in your body, and it's almost indisputable in court.

You'll have to find another way to kill yourself, hopefully something that doesn't put other people's lives in danger.

So your friend died amd now you want to die to? Or just kill some random person? Drinking and driving kills people and you know this so why do it unless you want to kill or be killed?

• blank

Once it is in ypur system in stays there until it passes. There is no remedy to make it go though faster. Also drinking and driving is not a good thing and should not be done. I lost my friend due to drinking and driving.

The ONLY thing that removes alcohol from your system is the passage of time. NOTHING masks it.  No coffee, no drugs, no food, nothing. Your liver has to process it and break it down.  Get stopped and get tested and it will show up.

Not sure.

PS. I sincerely hope your heart stops beating or you get struck by a meteor, so that you don't kill an innocent person with your reckless behavior. Please die.