Anonymous

Does this mean it was a test?

On second date, guy said we can relax at his place for the third date. We didn't meet anyways since he had urgent work. I've also told him I don't want to do anything sexual until we are a couple. When we rescheduled the third date, we just met at the mall. Was it a test to see if I'm easy? We haven't done anything sexual and he still wants us to date more.

• .
    Favorite Answer

Call it a friendship for the next 6 months and enjoy yourselves, if it becomes more serious then take it from there.

The best quality romantic relationships, come from a friendship that has been going on for a long period of time.

What's the point of rushing things, when hurrying things along can only add stress.

Cheers, Enjoy each other's company now that you have a great friendship going on now. Take Care

Carry on dating and don't visit his place alone with him until you trust him not to pounce on you or get the wrong idea that visiting for a cup of tea really means you want sex. You've only dated a few times. Get to know him on these dates and keep them in public places.

Guys ask a girl he barely knows to come to his place to "relax" because he is going to try for sex. A decent guy takes a girl out on proper dates until they get to know each other better.

He's not kidding me.

And since when is meeting at the mall a date? It's not