Has anyone else had Facebook restrict their account multiple times?

6 days ago, I commented on a video stating my view on a political issue. They restricted my account for 24 hours. Fine, whatever. The next day I got on there after the restriction was over. I immediately got notified that my account was being restricted for 3 days this time over the very same comment from last time. I appealed it and they denied my appeal. 3 days later, the restriction was up. Again, I got a notification that my account was being restricted for 7 days FOR THE SAME COMMENT FROM 6 DAYS AGO THAT I HAD ALREADY BEEN KICKED OFF TWICE FOR. So again, I appealed it and they denied the appeal. WTF!

If you want context, I commented on an article about a city in England pairing their crosswalks into rainbow colors. My comment said “I get acceptance, but there’s no need to go painting the streets into rainbows, that seems excessive.” I was restricted for hate speech... Now if you have a brain in your head, you know that’s clearly not hate speech. I started by accepting them, merely stating I don’t agree we should be painting our streets for a cause.. There’s nothing hateful about that. Period

Somebody is obviously offended so they keep complaining.  So remove it or change it.  Your hater is not going to stop.

• Daniel

It sucks but there is nothing you can do but Sit and Wait for the Block to be Released sooner or Later they will Release you from It

You may want to Watch what you Post on Facebook tho

You shouldn't be using Facebook.

You violate terms of service,,yep,,it is gonna happen.

• Creature3 weeks agoReport

Not really. It was an article about a city in London painting their crosswalks rainbow colors. My comment said “I get acceptance, but there’s no need to go paining the streets into rainbows, that seems excessive.” That’s not hate speech, but whatever. It was an opinion on a political issue. So no...