Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 4 weeks ago

Someone please help me figure this out getting to a breaking point , is it hsv after all?

I’ve been going through this since May then having blisters on my lips inside of my nose red throat looks very irritated with the right spot all of the inside doctors told me was impetigo but the medication did not work , went to a ear nose and throat doctor and they told me it was allergies but it looks like herpes to me , i’ve been going through this since May but having blisters on my lips inside of my nose red throat looks very irritated with red spots. went to a ear nose and throat doctor and they told me it was allergies but it looks like herpes to me they both are up and they burst scab with yellow crust my lips blister up and get bumps on them every other week or every week only last about two days never longer I’m really close to killing myself because this is just stressing me out I want an answer on what’s wrong with me they swabbed me twice for herpes wanting to hold -5 blood test for herpes everything neg tested at 4.5 months  im stressed and upset

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.