Where can I find a house for under $500,000.82?
- KISS MY GRITSLv 68 months ago
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 78 months ago
You may have to look under the couch cushions for three more pennies. Seriously, you can find them all around. Look at websites like Redfin and Zillow, tvrn check with local agents.
Houses where I am can range from a $30,000 dump to a $75 million mansion.
- SumDudeLv 78 months ago
In a "houses for sale" ad.
- StephenWeinsteinLv 78 months ago
and most other cities, especially if you're willing to consider condos as well as free-standing houses.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JudyLv 78 months ago
- Pearl LLv 78 months ago
maybe nowheres, theyre all expensive
- Mr. SmartypantsLv 78 months ago
I googled 'median house price by state', and I found this:
There are only 2 states (and Wash. DC) where median house prices are over $500k. The cheapest is West Virginia. The most expensive is Hawaii. But these are MEDIAN prices, meaning that half the houses in the state are below this number.
- Aster RhoidsLv 78 months ago
Depends on your income
- AnonymousLv 68 months ago