What are signs or symptoms of being half vampire?

If you mean the real ones... then most likely you'll have pointy ears, want to live in either forest or a castle, and have some odd bodily reactions to stress (wanting to shape-shift)... 

Sorry there is no such thing. You are either a Vampire or you are not.

I once dated a girl who was half vampire. Her father was human, he is now deceased, and her mom is a vampire. My gf didn't need human blood to survive but it sure gave her a nice buzz. She could go outside in the daytime but not on really bright summer days, not without 100 spf sunscreen and dark glasses. She could see her reflection in the mirror but never wanted to go with me to Sunday church. Her normal body temp was 54 degrees F so it was hard to cuddle under the covers. She was good in bed though. I guess every relationship has its good and bad points.

Wanting to suck blood. I guess.....

First and foremost, you have to be a hee-yuge Twilight / Diaries / Legacies fan.  

Second, you have to be no older than twelve.

Everything else is coincidental.

You smoke (but don't burst into flames) into the sunshine.  Silver makes you itchy and garlic gives you an upset stomach.

Whatever you like. There are plenty of tropes to choose from.