How do you find "the one"?

I'm 29 and seriously convinced I am going to be alone for the rest of my life. Any tips on how to find the one??

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

attend reunions, go to parks and mingle with people or try online dating🌺 you know she's the one when  you hear your heart  beating  like **thumpp *thumpp ** thummppp**💓

• B
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

start by going to events or classes which interest you and you may find a mutual friend

• 3 weeks ago

you make it sound as if being alone is bad

• 3 weeks ago

Make 'the one' into 'the many'. That can reduce the pressure. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Laurie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Stop searching. Instead of looking for “the one”, work on your own life. Become an interesting, worthwhile member of society. Focus on helping others. Stop searching for “the one”, and let “the one” will find YOU. I promise that this will happen.

• 3 weeks ago

Avoid Mr. or Ms. wrong.. you will find the right one.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

it comes naturally in a way you wouldnt expect to find them. i met my wife on some dumb online video game

• A C
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Try visiting some churches.  Some have singles groups.  Even if they don't, you might meet someone nice. Also try praying about it.  Refer to Philippians 4:6-8 in the New Testament.  If you have never asked Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior, please also read the Gospel of John and then Romans.  Jesus changed my life many years ago.  He can change yours. 

• 3 weeks ago

You don't. It finds you

• Kevin3 weeks agoReport

Life works in interesting ways. I wish you well, young lady

• 3 weeks ago

Your happiness doesn't depend on the others, why should you waste your time with dates when you can search for your happiness, this is a long but satisfying quest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.