How do you find "the one"?

I'm 29 and seriously convinced I am going to be alone for the rest of my life. Any tips on how to find the one??

attend reunions, go to parks and mingle with people or try online dating🌺 you know she's the one when  you hear your heart  beating  like **thumpp *thumpp ** thummppp**💓

• B

start by going to events or classes which interest you and you may find a mutual friend

you make it sound as if being alone is bad

Make 'the one' into 'the many'. That can reduce the pressure. 

• Laurie

Stop searching. Instead of looking for “the one”, work on your own life. Become an interesting, worthwhile member of society. Focus on helping others. Stop searching for “the one”, and let “the one” will find YOU. I promise that this will happen.

Avoid Mr. or Ms. wrong.. you will find the right one.

• Jay

it comes naturally in a way you wouldnt expect to find them. i met my wife on some dumb online video game

• A C

Try visiting some churches.  Some have singles groups.  Even if they don't, you might meet someone nice. Also try praying about it.  Refer to Philippians 4:6-8 in the New Testament.  If you have never asked Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior, please also read the Gospel of John and then Romans.  Jesus changed my life many years ago.  He can change yours. 

You don't. It finds you

• Kevin3 weeks agoReport

Life works in interesting ways. I wish you well, young lady

Your happiness doesn't depend on the others, why should you waste your time with dates when you can search for your happiness, this is a long but satisfying quest.