How do I announce that I have decided to remain celibate for life?

I've decided that I wish to be alone for the rest of my life. It will be a lonely path to walk. It is the path I have chosen though.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The only time you should have to mention this is when somebody wants to ask you out, or they wonder why you're single. Otherwise, its no one's business.

• Sally
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

seventeen times 

• 3 weeks ago

Why for life?  I am unclear why that is.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No one cares, dear.  Your sex life -- or lack thereof -- is a private matter, and no one needs to hear about it.

No announcement needed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Why tf would you announce it? No one cares, you are not A celebrity or anyone special. Being a virgin is not a celibacy it’s normal development. Your body doesn’t produce much of a sex hormones when a virgin, so it’s not a challenge to abstrain. Celibacy is when you abstrain from sex after you had It, like becoming vegan after eating meat. It’s intentional conscious act of not doing things, that require effort. Like silence vows etc.

• 3 weeks ago

Throw a party. Take out an ad in the local. Skywriting over the Fair grounds.

• 3 weeks ago

And just how old are you? You may want this for now, but I would leave the rest of your life up to the rest of your life. No need for some big announcement unless you're just seeking attention. Deciding anything forever rarely comes true.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Call a meeting of all your friends, relatives, coworkers, neighbors, and acquaintances.  When they have all gathered together give each and every one of them the middle finger right in each of their faces.  That should serve as your announcement.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You don't need to announce that to anyone. Nobody will care and you'll be able to tell. Just do it.

• 3 weeks ago

Don’t it’s no ones business if anyone asks just say nah I’m good mind your business.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.