Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 3 weeks ago

Why can’t I sleep?

I’m 21 years old when I was young I thought it was funny to play around with the devil and the dead lets just say my dreams went to death too me seeing the devil in my dreams . 11/28/19 my dream started out with me and my two friends I was told throw raw meat into the middle of the hall I can’t remember the name I was told to chant and welcome in > a shadow appeared and slowly moved toward the raw meat in the hall when I looked left and right for my friends they weren’t there any more everything went black I’ve tried calling out to Jesus in my dream but it seemed as if my voice was stripped from me then the face of the devil were imprinted into my wall with numbers at that moment my stepfather somehow appeared in my dream then I was able to break free then I wrote everything down 

If you can’t help don’t leave a comment and the numbers that appeared started with 8 if I’m correct the numbers was 86432 something like that . 

Yes I used to do the eye of Horus ,covering one eye, chant welcome the dead into my soul , throw up the pyramid , but now the devil is appearing in my dreams 

Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Break away from anything demonic.  Read the Bible every day, especially the New Testament. Say the prayers you remember.  Google the "Our Father," write it down,  and pray it often, especially when you are afraid. Never give up on The Lord as He hasn't given up on you.  

Source(s): Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. .And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory forever and ever. Amen.