Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 weeks ago

Ugliest people you've met in and out according to you ?

As an Aquarius the nastiest and ugliest bullies I've come across were:

Libra cap moon maleScorpio sag moon femLeo sag moon femIn that order. 

Well haven't met all thankfully but they stalked me. 

@anon. Nobody is ugly. These people may be average in appearance but in behaviour they are ugly so that makes them ugly as a whole but yes I agree with you. 

I think water signs are the only ones that are so obsessed with appearance and can't see what's in a person as you also mention I'm an Aquarius and we are not that way. 

I do not know who my best match would be but I think another Aquarius probably. 

As Aquarius are considered the kindest. 

Sagittarius with plenty of Aquarius in the chart could be another option.

True some men do get deceived. Best not to. I also got deceived twice when I was younger. It's heartbreaking. 

They were dates from hell so true. 

Favorite Answer

It's stupid to go by signs with people. It's a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

When you get older you will see how "your matches" were dates from hell. 

I am aquarius. I've been fooled and deceived by aries and capricorn. Libra seemed ugly yes i would need to research it more.

I dont even know what my girlfriends sign is and we've been together for years. Shes not the prettiest though, but you overlook that in the long run.

• Butterfly3 weeks agoReport

Nice people with good behaviors are the most beautiful ones. It does not matter what your appearance looks like, if you are mean, then you are ugly.

I don't know how ugly they really were, but I've seen some people in really ugly costumes in a mardi gras parade.