Is it possible to get rid of a cold in 3-4 hours?

My boss says she doesn't want us at work if we are sick cause if we make her sick she gets fired

She is not allowed to miss even a single day of work

I am not sick but I do have a running nose

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

No. Just to mask some of the symptoms

• 3 weeks ago

Well unless you are a medicine there is no way.  lol

• 3 weeks ago

mantras and ancient egyptian breathing techniques

• 3 weeks ago

nope...........................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Not a chance getting over a cold that fast.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nope.  Mine last most of the winter. However there are drugs. Sudafed or similar generic store brands(they have the same chemicals, just a different name on the box)

Actually, if you want to get rid of it natural medicine way.  You need a pot. You need a hard rock.  Put in 2cups of water.  Add your rock.  A round stone half the size of a baseball or even smaller.     Now, for richer flavor you need chicken BONES like chicken necks, which is a lot of bones.  Have the water boiling on the stove and chuck in a few necks and a small handful of uncooked long grain rice to give it some body.  Add water if it is getting low and add some frozen peas, diced fresh carrots and egg noodle or whatever you got, and a dash of salt and keep boiling at a low boil.  The rice is gonna take 30 minutes to cook through so turn the heat lower and put a lid on it so it can simmer.  After half an hour or there about (it can be longer, see if the meat is coming off the chicken neck bones .  It should be thoroughly cooked and falling off into the soup. If not keep cooking . 45 minutes should have everything cooked.  Now fish out the rock.  Save it as it can be used again...& give yourself a bowl of rock soup.  That will work as good as Sudafed.,,and clear up the head cold sniffles.

• 3 weeks ago

A running nose, coughing, etc are signs you are fighting the foreign pathogen. However, evolution is a ***** because the germs that lived were the one's that were spread by coughing and running noses. Your personal infection and your ability to infect others are not mutually exclusive nor 100% intertwined. hashtag, Typhoid Mary.

In general the etiquette overall in life is to try and stay away from people if you show any signs of sickness. But there are 100 factors that might prohibit that. The only reason I can think she gets fired if she;s sick is she has used up her sick day limit. She used 9 of her 10 per year on hangovers and hump dates made spontaneously on the train.

• 3 weeks ago

Nope - a cold will generally take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to shift.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

She cant prove you got her sick and you cant get better in 3 hours.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can mask the symptoms, but you cant get rid of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.