Will I lose my Pokemon Shield data?

I recently bought the Pokemon Shield game for my Switch Lite and I have gotten pretty far into it with almost 45+ hrs in it. My switch is acting up and I need to replace it with a new one (still has warranty, thank God), but I am concerned that I will lose my data once I switch devices. It's unfortunate that the Nintendo cloud services do not allow the game to back up to their cloud, so I was hoping that the game cartridge stores the back up data like the older DS games do. I do not wanna lose my data but I need to get my switch replaced. Will I lose it if I simply remove and replace the game to another console?...

If you have access to both systems at the same time and you have the same account on both systems you can do a local transfer of the save data from the old Switch to the new Switch.  This will delete the save off of the old Switch.

The save data is not stored on the cart.  They are stored on-system.