americans what are your ancestry and origins :)?

I know you are americans, I am talking about your Heritage from europe, africa, latin america ecc

• y
    Favorite Answer

Primarily from Europe, but in reality. I'm  mongrel. My ancestors came before there was really anything here. Spread out, screwed whatever like rabbits. One of the standard assignments in 1st or 2nd grade is a where do we come from, family tree and all that good crap. There is no real history for my family for those things. Always difficult time for the kids becouse the teachers would tell them they want more. Can't give them what is unknown.

• Jeff D

I'm at least a fourth generation American, so my foreign heritage is pretty much lost--both to practice and memory.  My mother was orphaned at a young age, so I know even less about that side of my family.  The surnames of my grandparents appear to be of Scottish, English, German and Norwegian origin.

• Clive

What does this have to do with elections?

North America Native, Spanish, British, Irish, English and more.