Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 3 weeks ago

Light headedness,migraine  Reasons ?

It's probably because you're taking stress or load of work, you should give it a rest for a while and take a few days off and focus on your health and take a good sleep.

• klypos

Migraines can be triggered by many things that do not immediately affect you, but wait a day so they're not so obvious.

Example:

It took me years to realise that the peppermint in toothpaste was bad for me. For some people it is chocolate, spam, or certain kinds of blue cheese (but not all). The migraine is triggered by your body metabolizing something in the food, but not the actual food ingredient, so it takes time to show.

You might need to keep a diary of what you eat to realise that something you ate the day before yesterday is setting off migraine attacks.

I recommend you go to youtube and search for DR BERG MIGRAINE.  he has some short, informative videos on how you can fix your migraine problem yourself.  No prescriptions involved.  Can't hurt.