Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Is it okay to think racist and homophobic thoughts as a way to vent and not behave like an angry racist or homophobe?

And keeping it all bottled in? I can't just think positive about them because then the negative comes up wanting to be solved? Would I be wrong to think the racist and homophobic thoughts until I got to the other side and got to positivity? Is that fake? I just know if I can think the thoughts I can be free of them and they will turn into positive thoughts. Is that sadistic? I've done it before but I always renege.

• Foofa

It's pretty hard to keep such thoughts inside your head so you should probably be working to get over them.

not really, and maybe you should give them a chance, theyre some of the nicest people on the planet

All actions are based first on thoughts. Take care of your hatred or it will consume your insides like acid. 

• David

That's what Democrats do behind closed doors.

• Mark

It's "ok" to think &/or believe whatvr

you want to jus realiz that what you'r

thinking might not @ all be based in

rėâliťy :)

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,