Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

Can I flush a dead Chihuahua down the toilet?

Favorite Answer

Sure.... as long as you do not mind having to pay a plumber to come & fish the body out - when you stop the toilet line up.

People like you should migrate to a island faraway

People ask the weirdest questions sometimes

I wouldn't it might damage the pipes

• Bob

Once we reach a certain age and have matured beyond our childhood years, we start to understand that SHOULD I do something is usually a more important question than CAN I do something.

CAN you flush a dead Chihuahua down the toilet? Yeah, probably, with a little effort and without having to worry about what happens to your plumbing afterwards.

SHOULD you flush a dead Chihuahua down the toilet? No, of course not because there are better ways to dispose of deceased pets and because the resulting damage to your plumbing will be costly to repair.

The fact that you are asking this question suggests that you have not yet matured beyond your childhood years so I encourage you to sit down with your mummy and daddy and ask them to explain why the internet thinks you're an idiot.

I wouldn't advise that.  It would be much cheaper to take it to the Vet and pay for a group cremation than to have to hire a Plumber to unclog  all the pipes in your house.  That being said, I'm pretty sure you're just trolling around anyway. 

Only if it's chopped up into little pieces.