Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

Can I flush a dead Chihuahua down the toilet?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure.... as long as you do not mind having to pay a plumber to come & fish the body out - when you stop the toilet line up.

• 3 weeks ago

People like you should migrate to a island faraway

• 3 weeks ago

People ask the weirdest questions sometimes

• 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't it might damage the pipes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Once we reach a certain age and have matured beyond our childhood years, we start to understand that SHOULD I do something is usually a more important question than CAN I do something.

CAN you flush a dead Chihuahua down the toilet? Yeah, probably, with a little effort and without having to worry about what happens to your plumbing afterwards.

SHOULD you flush a dead Chihuahua down the toilet? No, of course not because there are better ways to dispose of deceased pets and because the resulting damage to your plumbing will be costly to repair.

The fact that you are asking this question suggests that you have not yet matured beyond your childhood years so I encourage you to sit down with your mummy and daddy and ask them to explain why the internet thinks you're an idiot.

• 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't advise that.  It would be much cheaper to take it to the Vet and pay for a group cremation than to have to hire a Plumber to unclog  all the pipes in your house.  That being said, I'm pretty sure you're just trolling around anyway. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Only if it's chopped up into little pieces. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.