Pregnancy question ?

My best friend is having a baby, shes worried about who the father might be though, she cheated on her boyfriend right before she got her last period and is worried it might be the other guys, i told her i dont think so because i didnt think it was possible if she got her period after she cheated but apparently stranger things have happend so here i am asking yall for some help, is there a chance the baby is the other guys? Or is she stressing over nothing

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

yes she is stressing over nothing

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your "best friend" (it's really you, isn't it) had sex with two different males during her menstrual cycle. Either man could be the father. It's going to take a DNA test after the child is born to determine who the father is. 

Are you saying she cheated on her boyfriend BEFORE she got her last period, and then went on AFTER that period and had sex with a different man? In that case, she can't be pregnant with her boyfriend's child - the father has to be the man she cheated with AFTER she had her last period.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Period = not pregnant.

If she only had sex with her BF after she got her period, he's the father.

A good reason why every guy should insist on a DNA test.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

She and you are clearly way too young to be having sex because you two are uneducated on how the female body works. This is something you should have learned around age 12. Hopefully, you both can learn from this situation and wait a while to grow before having sex again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Pregnant women never have periods.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

There's just no help for stupid

• sarah
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

If she got her period after she cheated, then she did not get pregnant by the other guy. Yes, she is stressing over nothing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.