Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 4 weeks ago

Why is there an audio latency on my Bluetooth earbuds? ?

i bought this baseus W07 true wireless earphones since I've been wanting wireless earphones. i tried it on the store for sound quality which was fine but didn't notice the audio latency then. i have a Sony Xperia XA ultra phone and i presume that the Bluetooth from both devices are not compatible. i tried it on my friends phone and the audio was late at first but it became fine after (she has an iPhone). im planning to buy a new phone but would it be compatible if the phone had Bluetooth 5.0? since the earphones has Bluetooth 5.0.

i haven't used the earphones at its fullest because i can't watch videos since the latency irks me. i just feel bad cuz i feel like i wasted my money and my expectations weren't met. 

• 4 days ago

Latest true wireless headsets https://www.axloie.com

I suspect it's a problem with the design of the earbuds.

I cannot find any reviews of that type on any major audio or electronics site & almost all sellers are in the far east.

If anything like that is genuinely good, more places sell them and serious sites review them.

• YKhan

All versions of Bluetooth are downwardly compatible with previous versions. It's possible that the Bluetooth 5.0 is too fast for the Bluetooth 4.0 or whatever is on your phone. It's really more of an annoyance than a true problem though.