How many people have they “suicided”?
- River EuphratesLv 73 weeks ago
As long as we're going the b.s. conspiracy theory route - why not just say the Clintons have killed billions of people throughout the galaxy?
- pit bulls biteLv 73 weeks ago
two guards coming up
- CoopLv 43 weeks ago
Don't go there... you're entering a dangerous zone
- Charles VeidtLv 73 weeks ago
Conspiracy theories like the one implied by this question require you to believe a couple things:
1. The Clintons are criminal geniuses able to cover widespread crimes without leaving any trace of evidence.
2. The decades-long conservative opponents of the Clintons are so hopelessly inept that they cannot find any shred of evidence upon which to file legal charges.
This is a highly implausible set of conditions and the conspiracy theory should be dismissed outright.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 3 weeks ago
- CaesarLv 73 weeks ago
So Jeffrey Epstein Suicide got the Attorney general W. Barr to reassigns director of federal Bureau of Prisons Hugh Hurwitz after that suicide because he works for the Clintons...interesting...what is the spiritual and religious part of that question by the way... Gee Zeus or maybe those videos of Jeffrey Epstein with Trump and Clinton did it help...
- MalcolmLv 63 weeks ago
Secret service details, Vince Foster, and dozens more.
- Gus DihnLv 63 weeks ago
So you're asking if the Clintons are questioning how many people they "suicided"? Wouldn't they know?
- FireballLv 73 weeks ago
we have no way of knowing..U could google it.
- JoeBamaLv 73 weeks ago
I'm afraid to answer that question. Doing so may cause me to be next.