Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why do atheists get triggered so easily ?

Practice. I try to be like theists and not give any real thought before I react. This has helped get my trigger time down to virtually nothing.

Atheists are those who choose not to believe in a supreme being or follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. They fear that when the end is near they will perish in a lake of fire for eternity. 

You misspelled 'christians'.

I don't know. But, it sure is fun to push their buttons. LOL

• Wundt

Google "Jessica Ahlquist" and then tell me who gets triggered so easily.  This teenage girl was threatened with rape for asking her public school not display a Bible quote.

Answering questions with historical events, logical examples and known facts of nature is not considered to be triggered.

• EddieJ

Something triggered you to post this silly question.  It seems that you are projecting YOUR shortcomings onto atheists.  Why are you hiding behind the anonymous avatar of shame?

Their beliefs get busted so easily

• So you are refusing to present the aforementioned proof of your god. Instead you just mock. Why don't you just admit that you have no such proof?

In the same spirit of generosity and open mindedness, why do christians get triggered so easily? Edit: see this thread.

Some do and some don't.  What's your point?

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian