Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why do atheists get triggered so easily ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Practice. I try to be like theists and not give any real thought before I react. This has helped get my trigger time down to virtually nothing.

• 3 weeks ago

Atheists are those who choose not to believe in a supreme being or follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. They fear that when the end is near they will perish in a lake of fire for eternity. 

• 3 weeks ago

You misspelled 'christians'.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't know. But, it sure is fun to push their buttons. LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wundt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Google "Jessica Ahlquist" and then tell me who gets triggered so easily.  This teenage girl was threatened with rape for asking her public school not display a Bible quote.

• 3 weeks ago

Answering questions with historical events, logical examples and known facts of nature is not considered to be triggered.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Something triggered you to post this silly question.  It seems that you are projecting YOUR shortcomings onto atheists.  Why are you hiding behind the anonymous avatar of shame?

• 3 weeks ago

Their beliefs get busted so easily

Attachment image
    • So you are refusing to present the aforementioned proof of your god. Instead you just mock. Why don't you just admit that you have no such proof?

• 3 weeks ago

In the same spirit of generosity and open mindedness, why do christians get triggered so easily? Edit: see this thread.

• 3 weeks ago

Some do and some don't.  What's your point?

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.