Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 weeks ago

Why did she ask me if I listen to this band and give me her list of her favorite songs from them?

Girl at work. We are into each other. I suspect she has feelings for me for a loooong list of reasons. Texts me from the moment she gets up to the time she goes to bed, and has brought up us getting together...(we have feelings for each other but it's complicated).

So she asks me today if I ever listen to this band...a band that only sings love songs. I ask her if there are any songs specifically she listens to from them. She lists a few. I listen to them, all of them deep love songs. IS THIS HER WAY OF TELLING ME SHE THINKS OF ME WHEN SHE LISTENS TO THEM?

I've told her before I think she's in love with me, she giggles like a little girl and gives me the "yeah" look but doesn't outright say it.

• Linda

It sounds like she is hinting that you are her crush and the little giggle is her more or less admitting it is true.

• Mikey

Never EVER EVER Never date coworkers.