Why do people see me being bullied but don't do anything about it?

Their mentally illness and self loathing self hate has nothing to do with her.

Because they don´t want to spend their life on defending you

To protect themselves. It would be easy enough for me to sit here and tell you to "stand up for yourself", but bullies don't play fair. Often if you stand up to one bully, you end up facing them all. They're scum who think they're the only ones with problems. The truth is bullies are the most cowardly, weak people alive. Cowardly in that many will not fight their own battles alone, even if they're the ones that started the trouble, weak because they use their own life experience as an excuse for their behavior like nobody else has any of their own problems. Don't say this to a bully though. They're mentally weak, unstable in their actions, and god forbid you hurt their little ego. Schools shouldn't be soft on bullies, schools should deal with them. You'll only also get into trouble for not allowing yourself to be subjected to bullying as well. If they hurt you, and you fight back, there is no "who started it" deal. Teachers will blame you both. Because not only are many students getting petty and useless, but so are many teachers. Here's the reason for why discipline went so down hill. Useless parents. They were always the ones bringing their children up poorly, then they were also the ones whining about how teachers shouldn't be disciplining their children instead. Sometimes its not the child that needs waking up, sometimes its the parent. In fact most of the time, its the parents.

• Idontknow4 weeks agoReport

It's hard to stand up for myself. I'm by myself. I'm small and I'm a minority. People are scary. I don't want to get beat up or cursed out which always happens.

I would have to ask why you allow it and do nothing? I was bullied by an older sibling until I stood up as an adult and said that the behavior would not be tolerated and stopped the relationship.