Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Do you think the New Yorker/Brooklyn accent sounds retarded?

• Joseph
    Favorite Answer

No I think it adds to character, without character a person is boring.

• tribeca_belle
      3 weeks agoReport

I love New York accents but obviously in Trump's case, for instance, it adds nothing good to character. His bad character is far too evident. 

I like it. New york used to be working class whites before stinking libtards ruined the city.

I dont like the Jewish rich new Yorkers who all retired and moved to Florida and California.

Dont care for Puerto Ricans much either.

Conservative Irish, Polish, Scottish, German, French, and of course Italians are what makes New York great.

Come ova hea. I'm tawkin to ya.

NY was made by conservatives. Libtards infest it with gays, hipsters, multiculturism, and insane rent, taxes, and high cost of living.

I hate liberals so much.

• Eggy3 weeks agoReport

A high demand area will get expensive over time. That's life

No, it does not.  BTW, there is more than one New York City accent. Each of the 5 boroughs has a distinctive accent.  Nevertheless, I was born and raised in NYC and I find the accents of New Yorkers not only familiar but comforting. 

• marsel_duchamp
      3 weeks agoReport

I prefer the Hoboken accent.  It is what I grew up with but NYC accents will do in a pinch.  Random fact:  When they were 11 years old one of my uncles beat up Frank Sinatra.

No. But the Queens accent sure does when it emanates from the White House.

• marsel_duchamp
      3 weeks agoReport

I think I detect a Queens accent from Ivan.  Makes him sound stupid too.