Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

Can men use sex toys designed for women?

This is most likely a stupid question, but I'm male and been looking at anal sex toys but they are mostly marketed towards females, and don't say if they're suitable for men too 🤦‍♂️

I'm interested in this one here: https://www.lovense.com/my-shopping-cart

Are they okay for men too?

• if his penis is big enough

Sure - although I think you'll find that most anal sex toys are actually marketed towards men (i.e. prostate massagers).

I've considered getting one, but there are any number of dildos/vibrators (which are typically marketed towards women) that could be enjoyable for anal play as well.

there is no law stating that you can't run a vibrator along your penis or stick a dildo up your rectum if the mood strikes you

• sian

The main so-called sex toy that we all have is a vibe. I think a man could only use it with a woman.

• Dave

Well, for starters, you cannot post sexually explicit stuff here. Secondly, we cannot see your shopping cart.

Long story short, there are plenty of male designed toys, if that's your thing.