Should we embark on a massive program to move all Liberals out of coastal areas and move Conservatives into them?

Best Answer

Why not? The tidelands move further inwards every year. Soon the cons would drown. 

usually when i see troll questions i at least know what they're trying to get at but i have no idea here, christ almighty

Why would you want to do that?

• TomB

No thanx...I spent two decades in the US Navy and saw enough Oceans... 

I prefer being landlocked to dodging Hurricanes and Tropical Storms on the East Coast and the Left Coast has gotten way too expensive with all of the high taxes to pay for their Sanctuary Toilets posing as Cities.

How about moving conservatives to the now-underwater Solomon Islands? Tell them, "You can either prove that global warming is a Chinese hoax or prove that Christians can walk on water like Jesus and his disciples."

Nope. I do not want them coming into my area. We need to use enlighten them so that they are no longer liberals. Rather then hand them a different part of the country to dominate.

I'd suggest driving the Lefties into the oceans .

No, I think it would be enough to simply show them that surface area and population are not the same.  That's like, 3rd grade math.

• Dze

they should all go to canada .. thats what they said they would do if trump won the election .. i would even donate to a fund to help them move lol ..

They may not be able to swim.