Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Did you know that the government should ensure that everyone has enough money to live comfortably without needing to work?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Hahaha like that will ever happen, at least not in USA

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, it absolutely should NOT.

• 3 weeks ago

The government doesn’t have money to give us. Their money is our tax dollars.

• 3 weeks ago

Where exactly is the government going to get money to do that when the majority of their funding comes from taxes out of the working class? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

In a dream world where nothing needs to get done and everyone can sleep all day, sure. Imagine all your favorite restaurants shutting down because nobody wants to work a crappy minimum wage job when they're already living a comfortable minimum wage life without having to work that embarrassing job. 

• small
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Fortunately that's not the case, because otherwise we would beget generations of lazy fools.

No work means no physical and mental exercise which can never lead to a comfortable life as both physical and mental health would suffer considerably in the absence of due exercise... life would also get 'rusted' when put to rest like that.

What government however is responsible for is to ensure enough work opportunities are there that would reward adequately enough to lead a comfortable life for everyone.

• 3 weeks ago

Nah. Work. Suffer. It will do you a world of good.

I learned a lot more from times that I suffered, than my rich friends who got coddled by their parents.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.