Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

I'm a poor man. I make 7.25 an hour and have to pay rent and bills.I have no car, so I have to walk to my job. Why won't cons raise the wage?

Since I have no car I can't get around the city. There are no taxis or buses in my town. So I always have to make sure I don't walk too far away from my apartment. The question is why? Why must it be like this? Do cons actually believe you can rent an apartment, pay your bills, food and then still buy a car for 7.25 an hour? It just doesnt adds up..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Because they believe that that money belongs to those "investors" that "took the risk" to "create your job"

• 3 weeks ago

You're also a troll. So, you have that going for you. 

No one is this stupid. Oh. Wait. You're earning $7.25 an hour. You might just be THAT stupid. Hey, your problem just got solved!

• 3 weeks ago

i doubt any employer pays that with trumps booming economy.........an abundance of better paying jobs, lowest unemployment in 50 yrs

• 3 weeks ago

I’m not sure that the democrat-controlled house has proposed a bill. They are too busy attacking the president.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KaleyK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Minimum wage (federal $7.25) is an entry-level wage.  It's for unskilled labor.  It's a kid's wage.  Minimum wage is NOT a living wage.  If you're an adult trying to sustain yourself on minimum wage, then you have made some very bad decisions in your life.  That's on you, not "cons". 

• 3 weeks ago

Wait, you aren’t able to get a raise on your own merits? That’s pretty sad. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.