Paul asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Which is worse Patrick Little saying "Jews rape kids" or David Duke saying "no man did more to degrade humanity than did Sigmund Freud"?

Update:

I have a dispute with a right-wing person about which of two things is worse optics. The two are right-wing politician Patrick Little ranting against Jews in public, saying he hates them, carrying signs saying "Expel the Jews," "I hate Jews," and "Jews rape kids, and David Duke saying: "No single man did more to destroy the family and did more to degrade humanity than did Sigmund Shlomo Freud. 

Update 2:

Children now commonly grow up without fathers, sexually rooted epidemics including STDs, hepatitis and HPV are soaring. AIDS, a disease primarily of promiscuity, will cost hundreds of millions of lives. Millions of people have suffered sterility, and will never know the joy of children. Child rape, molestation and abuse has grown exponentially. 

Update 3:

Sadism and masochism, is something now exploited in the mass media along with increased images of violence and torture and murder all frequently associated with sex. The Godfather of this sexual revolution is Sigmund Freud." 

Update 4:

In his opinion, what Patrick Little does is worse optics, in my opinion what David Duke does is worse optics. Carrying "Jews rape kids" signs is more offensive, more likely to result in arrest, but Freud is usually viewed as an irrelevant crackpot who only sexually puritanical cuckservatives fixate on criticizing so David Duke's statement about Freud 

Update 5:

looks more weird and more kooky than what Patrick Little says, even though it is less punished, it would make people take David Duke less seriously than they would take Patrick Little.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Is that any worse than Dmitri calling me a "kike" and repeatedly insisting my family "should have been gassed"? This site is a sewer of racist garbage spouted by bottom feeding morons.

• Judaism isn't a race. Do you consider Eritrean and Ethopians Jews to be Jewish, or are they just njggers to you, like the Talmud teaches?

• 3 weeks ago

i hate sigmund freud, but that's because he pushed back the understanding of abuse and developmental psychology for years and years.

i hate david duke even goddamn more, but in the quotes you've provided i think the Little one is worse.

• 3 weeks ago

Jews do rape kids. The Talmud allows them to have sex with a girl who's 3 years and 1 day or older, and boys who are under 9 years old. US law allows child marriages in every state but Delaware. CPS can't do anything about it because the husband technically has custody of the child. Gotta love American Talmudic law, right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.