Does it upset trump supporters to know that AOC is an American citizen and thus can't be deported like they want ?

Favorite Answer

Do you honestly think the trump-potatoes care about the law?

• humpty

It just shows what idiots they are. These morons howl about the Constitution but have never read it.

NO.................

We know the difference between things we can change, and things we can't. So no, I doubt anyone is actively upset about it (because it would be pointless).

No, she is mentally challenged. The more she speaks the more she helps democrats lose. She should be on every election ad. She is the best thing to happen for republicans. 

They cannot stand intelligent women who get things done.....especially when they're Latino.

• QWERTY4 weeks agoReport

That was a garbage deal and New Yorkers saw that, so they flipped off Amazon and told Jeff Bezos to shove off

Only my grandpa, who has dementia and thinks she's from Kenya. Don't make fun of him. That's ableist and ageist, you fvcking bigot. I'm going to fire bomb your house for being a misogynistic Nazi!

• Will B

I don't want her deported.  

I think that question was stupid to begin with.

What’s funny is trump haters want to deport American citizens. 

Really? She doesn't look like an American citizen.

• Hat4 weeks agoReport

Really? Did Jewish historians tell you that? LOL