Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What should be done about the hateful pig that threatened to sh00t Rep. Ilhan Omar? He just plead guilty?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Anybody threatening to shoot one of our officeholders, regardless of party, should get an all expenses vacation in Leavenworth.

• y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He just plead guilty? I haven't been following but death threats are set to elected officials on both sides, at a fairly regular rate(not that I agree with it). What turned, escalated this one into an actual manhunt , catching, charging and trying this guy. As I said, I haven't followed but for this one individual to receive such special treatment, he really must have been a nut case,  seriously dangerous, or both. Lock him up in a mental health facility and see if they can fix him.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm tired of calling her Omar. What is her real name? Because it definitely isn't Omar. She has a fake name.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 4 weeks ago

He should be prosecuted accordingly.   Was this a trick question?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He should be congratulated while listening to a hearty round of "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow."

• 4 weeks ago

Whatever is prescribed by the law.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He should face the punishment prescribed under the law. 

• wowser
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Barbed wire enema

• 4 weeks ago

Jail..............................

• -j.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Apparently Omar herself wrote a letter asking for compassion and leniency.  I certainly don't agree with her on everything, but good for her on this one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.