Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

How would you react if your girlfriend dumped you for a black guy?

But it didnt last long, like 2 months and then she wanted to be back with you after that. This question is mainly directed at white and hispanic men. 

• y
    Best Answer

Any girl that dumped me for another, cheated on me, was history. So there would be no going back to anything. I dated black, Hispanic, Asian both east and western. I don't see an issue with it. My wife, whom I have been married to for close to 30 years now. Dated both black and Hispanic men prior to me. Could have been more for all I know, I just know of those two guys becouse we traveled in the same circles business wise.

• Zirp

Skincolour is irrelevant

If she's worth it, I'd take her back

I would be depressed but then get over it because there are billions of women in the world. I would go take a vacation to Brazil and have sex with as many beautiful Brazilian women I could to ease the pain and then laugh when the black guy gets her pregnant and leaves her to be a thug then go to jail.

• Sally

Same way I would react if she dumped me for a white guy

See how that works?

• humpty

What does the race of the man matter? I could never trust her again regardless of the man's race.

• better a guy than a girl 

I would ask him how your wife is doing without him.

She dumped me so that wouldn't go well. Doesn't matter that the guy was black.

That stuff is evil, stay away from her. 

I would not give a fig about the race of the other person she wants to date.  

If she did dump me for someone else, though, I would not take her back.