Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

How would you react if your girlfriend dumped you for a black guy?

But it didnt last long, like 2 months and then she wanted to be back with you after that. This question is mainly directed at white and hispanic men. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Any girl that dumped me for another, cheated on me, was history. So there would be no going back to anything. I dated black, Hispanic, Asian both east and western. I don't see an issue with it. My wife, whom I have been married to for close to 30 years now. Dated both black and Hispanic men prior to me. Could have been more for all I know, I just know of those two guys becouse we traveled in the same circles business wise.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Skincolour is irrelevant

If she's worth it, I'd take her back

• 3 weeks ago

I would be depressed but then get over it because there are billions of women in the world. I would go take a vacation to Brazil and have sex with as many beautiful Brazilian women I could to ease the pain and then laugh when the black guy gets her pregnant and leaves her to be a thug then go to jail.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Same way I would react if she dumped me for a white guy

See how that works?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What does the race of the man matter? I could never trust her again regardless of the man's race.

• better a guy than a girl 

• 3 weeks ago

I would ask him how your wife is doing without him.

• 3 weeks ago

She dumped me so that wouldn't go well. Doesn't matter that the guy was black.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That stuff is evil, stay away from her. 

• 3 weeks ago

I would not give a fig about the race of the other person she wants to date.  

If she did dump me for someone else, though, I would not take her back. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.